– Prices listed are per person in your own immediate group.
– Discounts are sometimes available for large groups with advance registration.
– A minimum of 2 riders is required for any ride.
– Children under 10 years must be accompanied by an adult during the ride.
– For safety purposes, there is a maximum weight limit of 285 lbs. If you are over 200 lbs or taller than 6 ft, please talk with us before you make a reservation. Safety calculations are made based on the height and weight of both the rider and the horse.
– A credit or debt card is required when making a reservation.
– You can cancel or change the number of riders up to 5:00 p.m. the day before your ride without penalty. Cancellations day-of will be charged full price. (Unless C&M Stables cancels because of inclement weather.)
– Prices are subject to change without notice.
– If paying with credit or debit card we charge a $5.00 processing fee! To tip your guides, we do not have an ATM on site and we recommend bringing cash.
– Please read Before You Ride before reserving any of our horseback rides.