Boarding Rates and Information for C&M Stables
C&M Stables offers stall paddock boarding (no pasture or self care). For information about boarding a horse, please call 541-997-7540.
RATES – PER HORSE – PER MONTH
|Overnight Boarding feed our hay||$35/night|
|Feed your hay||$30/night|
|Pasture Upon availability||$250.00|
|Self-Care you clean daily and tend to water||$275.00|
|Red Barn & Paddock – 3 Single||$400.00|
|Red Barn & Paddock – Mini Pasture 2 stall||$850.00|
|Out Barn & Paddock – 3 Single||$400.00|
|Out Barn & Paddock -Mini Pasture 2 stall||$850.00|
|Mini Barn #2 & Paddock – 2 Stalls||$400.00|
|Mini Barn #3 & Paddock 2 Stalls||$400.00|
|Tack Room individual||$40.00|
|Graining Fee* You provide we feed it daily||$15.00|
|Worm your horse**||$25.00|
|Bring your horse in to be shod**||$10.00|
|Hold your horse for the farrier||$20.00|
|We clean for you daily||$20.00|
We provide full care boarding which includes grass hay twice daily. We clean daily and take care of water.
*We will feed your grain daily, or we can provide the grain and bill you for it.
**We can put your horse on our worming and shoeing schedule upon your request.
REQUIRED OF ALL BOARDERS:
- Proof of worming once every three months.
- Horses feet must be trimmed or shod every eight or nine weeks, or we will have it done and bill you.
- Proof of 4/way shots each year.
- Each horse must have its own halter and, if we are graining, its own Labeled grain bin & bucket.
- Each boarder should visit their horse at least monthly and consult with us on any questions or concerns.
- All boarding fees and costs must be paid by the due date. A $30.00 late fee will be added if 15 days past due. After 30 days past due, a removal notice will be issued.
Your horse’s health and safety are our number one priority. Please bring any concerns to our attention.