COVID-19 AND REOPENING INFORMATION
We are excited to announce that we have been granted permission to reopen for spring and summer, 2020! The safety and health of our patrons is our top priority, so we’ve implemented some new procedures.
ALL FORMS AND WAIVERS MUST BE COMPLETED ONLINE PRIOR TO YOUR ARRIVAL.
Procedures for when you arrive:
- Please leave space between each vehicle in the parking lot.
- Upon arrival, stop at the slider window before entering the office area.
- Once cleared at the slider window, please proceed to the office for payment and ride preparation.
- Please wash your hands before and after the ride.
Items to bring with you:
- Face coverings MUST be worn in the mounting area. You can remove it during the ride.
- Gloves that can be washed or disposed of after your ride.
- A change of clothes, along with a bag to put your dirty clothes in after your ride.
- Snug-fitting sunglasses that will not fall off during your ride.
- An article of clothing with a pocket that zips or buttons shut to keep personal items.
- Coat or jacket to wear during the ride; it can get windy and cold on the beach!
- Hand sanitizer, in case you need it.
- A helmet, if you’d rather not use one of ours. We have sanitized helmets available.
NO HATS DURING THE RIDE UNLESS YOU HAVE A HOODY WITH TIES THAT CAN SECURE IT.
Things we are doing to keep everyone safe and healthy:
- We are sanitizing all horse equipment in between rides.
- Our restrooms are sanitized throughout the day and deep cleaned every night.
- We are encouraging visitors to maintain 6 feet of distance between yourself and others, and ask that you do not handle items in the gift shop unless you intend to buy them.
- We are asking parents to please keep children from entering the office/gift shop, unless they are going to the corral area.